Are you tired of commuting and want to work close to home? What will you do with all that extra time?
Our client is based in the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne with parking on site. They are a Business Intelligence Consultancy where you will get to work with dynamic and committed professionals and have full ownership of your work. You will liaise with clients, scope requirements, solve Business Intelligence and Performance problems by providing solid solutions. Your role will be to think for the customer and to provide detailed Data solutions drawing on your technical skills across BI, DW, ETL and MDM. You will be working across the full business intelligence life cycle from requirement gathering, design, and implementation, testing and training.
This role requires someone with sound local consulting experience across Data and Business Intelligence projects. You need to be confident, competent and have excellent communication skills to hit the ground running. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop lasting relationships with clients over time to really make a difference to their business. You will have the opportunity to work on client site.
What's in it for You:
- Full time permanent role
- South Eastern suburbs with parking on site
- Existing client base
- Work with seasoned professionals
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Provide Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing and Master Data Management Solutions
- Partner with the business to scope and understand their requirements and meet their needs
- Present your findings and recommendations to the business
- Build reports and dashboards and proficient in data modelling methodologies (Kimball/Inmon)
- Write queries in SQL
- Acting as part of a team or individual deliver BI projects on time and on budget.
- Provide technical support for all stages of Data Warehouse delivery
- Build good working relationships with clients
- Be accountable for client expectations
- Provide technical input to proposals
Background You will need to have:
- Demonstrated capability in Business Intelligence, Master Data Management and Data Warehousing experience
- Previous Consulting experience and stakeholder requirement gathering experience
- Writing SQL queries, stored procedure
- Experience with visualization tools such as Cognos, Power BI or Tableau building reports and dashboards
- Working knowledge of either Kimball (star schema) or Inmon (normalised) warehouse models, SSIS
- Data modeling
- Basic skill coding/scripting in at least one language such as .Net, VB or C#
- ***Must have full Australian working rights***
This is a full time permanent opportunity. You will be an integral part of a close knit team. If you are seeking stability and the ability to develop lasting relationships with clients this role is for you. APPLY NOW. For any further questions once you have applied please call Donna on 03 9020 1994.