About the Company
Our national client is an industry leading company who provides analytical insights to leading organisations across a diverse cross section of industries.
About the Role
They are seeking an enthusiastic Data Warehouse Consultant who specialises in ETL and Database development. You will be contributing to the design, development and support of large and complex data warehouses.
Skills & Experience
To be successful for this role, you will have experience and confidence in the following skills:
- ETL Development using Informatica and SSIS
- Database development using Teradata and SQL Server
- The ability to understand complex challenges and convert them into complete solutions
Our client see their people as their number one asset and have made sure there is something for everyone. You can expect learning and development opportunities, wellness programs, social calendars and coffee machines, just to name a few. They promote a collaborative and curious environment, with guarantees of having fun along the way.
- Work for a national, industry leader
- Competitive contract rates with potential extensions
- Progress your development in a supportive and collaborative workplace
- Join a fun and exciting culture that puts their people first
We look forward to receiving your application via Seek, otherwise please don't hesitate to contact either Daniel (email@example.com) or Shane (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions or feel welcome to call us on for a confidential chat: 07 3556 4826