- Great location - Sydney CBD
- Exposure to various technologies
- Opportunity to work on high profile projects
Here is a brief snapshot of these roles - We are looking at candidates who are able to provide data warehouse and data analytics administration support. As this is NOT any regular data service support position, ideal candidate will need to be backed by extensive practical experience in supporting high-end data analytics solution.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Prioritise, investigate and action support requests coming through the support system
- Provide administration support, maintenance and troubleshooting for any ETL infrastructures & jobs, data warehouses, and reports/dashboards
- Analyse, diagnose and resolve AWS errors on data warehouse, ETL and reports
- Maintain level of service agreed for all data warehouse, ETL , and reporting jobs
- Participate in AGILE Sprint sessions
- Update and improvise operational support documentation.
- Minimum 3 years (for Senior) & 1 year (for Junior) experience in DBA or data analytics support
- Data engineering background & practical exposure on ETL infrastructure support is a must-have
- Extensive experience in supporting AWS infrastructure and services
- Must have experience in any of these reporting tools: Tableau, Qlik, Microstrategy etc.
- Practical exposure to Redshift OR Snowflake will be highly regarded
- Exposure to on-call rostered duties
If you are looking for new experience and would like to work in a fast-paced environment, apply now. Fei 02 9270 5292 / email@example.com