- Be part of a result-oriented and growing team
- Exposure to a totally different world of data science
- Flexible working environment in the Sydney CBD
This is a hands-on role involving a mix of exploratory data analysis, predictive model and software development aimed at linking business actions and metrics, market conditions, and consumer behaviours to business outcomes.
- Working with a team of bright and motivated statisticians, econometricians, and programmers on all aspects of the design and use predictive model simulations
- Identifying statistical procedures and writing technical documentations and manuals
- Continually broadening and updating of knowledge on statistical theory and empirical practice
- Bachelor's degree required in Applied Econometrics, Statistics, Data Mining, Machine Learning, Analytics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Industrial Engineering, or related field. Advanced degree highly preferred.
- A seasoned statistician or applied econometric professional with 3+ years of experience in developing and maintaining predictive modeling solutions will be highly regarded
- Solid exposure to Big data platform / technologies is a must
- Must have commercial exposure to Python, R and SQL
Apply now if you are in need of a challenging role! Fei Wong: firstname.lastname@example.org / 02 9270 5292