Our top Investment Banking client is looking for an experienced Data Engineer to join their Portfolio Reporting team.
- Solid Data warehousing/ETL conceptual experience
- Linux/Unix skills
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Experience with cloud environments
- Worked with frameworks such as Hadoop, Spark, distributed SQL, and/or noSQL query engines
- Backend technologies such as Scala, Java and/or Python
- Familiarity with tools such as Hive or Presto
Nice to have:
- AWS cloud architecture knowledge
- Data Vault 2.0
- Security concepts and best practices
- Data pipeline tools such as Apache oozie, LUIGI or Airflow
This is an initial 6 month contract which is likely to extend due to the project pipeline in place.
Please click Apply Now to send your CV for immediate consideration or email Jason Bidwell on firstname.lastname@example.org (0292705238).