- Full time permanent role
- Azure Cloud Migration
- Flexible work – in office + WFH
- Collaborative team culture
- South Eastern suburbs Melbourne
- You will be responsible for building out and maintaining data pipelines – on prem and Azure environment
- Responsible for data integration - ETL
- Accountable for building data workloads: infrastructure and software, which use data to generate business value
- Manage, optimise, oversee and monitor data retrieval, storage and distribution for the business
- You will be setting up the environment to enable and inform the downstream team for real time reporting
- Assist with the migration from on prem to Azure cloud
- Design data structures (including data storage, data ingestion, analytics layers, data output/input files) on a variety of technological solutions.
- Design, develop, adapt and maintain data warehouse architecture and relational databases.
You will need:
- Relevant Tertiary Education in IT or equivalent work experience
- Must have proven experience in MSBI Stack especially SSIS/ETL
- Preferred experience in Azure or at least a certification in Azure
- Demonstrated experience building and maintaining data pipelines
- Team Player
- Full Australian working rights
This is an exciting role joining an existing engaged and collaborative team. You will be empowered to put your Azure skill set to good use as the business migrates from on prem to cloud. If you are looking for your next work home, Is this is? APPLY NOW.