My client wants to reward a high performing Consultant proficient building and maintaining data pipelines, ETL and AWS. You will be working in a fast-paced environment with growth on the horizon. You will be part of a broader team deployed on client site. Other technology on the project is Snowflake and Python. This role is collaborating with the business and broader tech team to ensure the scalable use of data to inform decision making. You will be working in an agile project environment.
- Immediate Start
- Melbourne CBD OR Sydney
- High performing project team
- Flexible working options
- 6 month contract
- Develop and maintains scalable data pipelines and builds out new API integrations
- to improve data models that feed business intelligence tools, increasing data accessibility and empowering data-driven decision making
- Implement processes and systems to monitor data quality, ensuring production data is always accurate and available for key stakeholders and business processes that depend on it.
- Write unit/integration tests and document process
- Resolve data issues and rely on your data analytics skills to do so
- Define company data assets (data models), spark, sparkSQL, and hiveSQL jobs to populate data models.
- Design data integrations and data quality framework.
- Design and evaluates open source and vendor tools for data lineage.
- Relevant Tertiary Education in IT or equivalent industry experience
- Demonstrated experience Cloud – AWS is essential
- Demonstrated experience with Python or Java development experience
- Demonstrated hands-on relational, dimensional, and/or analytic experience (using RDBMS, dimensional, NoSQL data platform technologies, and ETL and data ingestion processes).
- Proficient with schema design and dimensional data modelling
- Advanced level on data warehousing/ETL (Matillion ideally but not essential)
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Proven experience working in an agile environment
Must be an Australian Citizen or PR due to employment checks.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding project team. You will be working with a strong growing Consulting team who are the best at what they do with AWS. You will be rewarded for your effort and supported by a motivated and collaborative team. APPLY NOW and then call Donna Bowen on 03 9020 1994.