Are you a season Analytics Consultant who has a background in Data Architecture and providing solid Data Solutions to clients?
You will be working with the Consultancy's top clients and having exposure to different industries and stakeholders. They do everything to do with the data life-cycle from strategy, to implementation and also managed service. You will be working alongside season Analytics Professionals do deliver meaningful Analytical Solutions to their clients.
Perks - Minimal travelling!
- Melbourne CBD
- Established Consultancy
- Close to public Transport
- Close knit team
- Excellent remuneration
- This is a Senior or leadership role within the Architecture and Data Integration team where you will mentor other team members
- Draw on your demonstrated experience within the Data field to articulate the big picture and tailor your conversation to the appropriate audience (all levels of stakeholders)
- Solve client problems with your data architecture and data strategy ability
- Stakeholder engagement - understand their problems and scope requirements
- Develop estimates and manage scope, budget and outcomes against a pre-agreed plan
- Leadership - Implement best practice approaches and mentor the team in this approach
- Take ownership of the client and have the initiative to offer your solution as the "Expert"
You Must have:
- A Degree in IT or a related field
- A seasoned professional within the Analytics field with Consulting experience (MUST)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and ability to tailor your conversation the audience at hand
- Exceptional data wrangling skills - manipulation and integration
- Proven experience with ETL tools and data modelling
- Demonstrated experience with data best practice - data governance, data quality and master data management
- Proficient in data warehouse and data lake solutions
- Proven experience working in Agile methodology and working in a project environment from scoping, planning requirements, design, development, testing and deployment
- Proficient in BI Technologies such as the MSBI Stack (SSIS SSAS SSRS PowerBI) Qlik, SAP BO, MicroStrategy etc.
- Explain, discuss and explore new data technologies such as machine learning, Data Science and Big data sphere.
- Must have full Australian work rights
If you are a Seasoned Analytics Consultant and have managed your own accounts this Senior position is for you. Please APPLY now.