- Great location in Sydney CBD - Modern office
- Fast-paced and constantly driving great business outcomes to stakeholder
- Opportunity to get exposure to latest technologies in Data Science
A role for a Data Scientist/Data Analyst who has delivered data science projects with a flair for the creative and excellent client facing skills.
In this role you will be supported by a group of experienced consultants and extensive training will also be provided. So, if you are looking to move away from a conventional data scientist role, this could be for you.
Your work across various domains will assist greatly as you contribute to solutions that combine data, technology, and customer experience.
- Collaborate across internal and external teams to understand complex data
- Conduct statistical data analysis with client's data
- Ability to provide commercial solutions & insights to solve problems using data to key stakeholders
- Assist in driving marketing strategy for the clients
- Ability to develop machine learning and AI capabilities for the business
- Constantly learning and driving success in the team through developing of new skills, methodologies & algorithms in predictive modelling, data science and visualization
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Economics
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience working as a data scientist/data analyst with proven achievements through data science / statistical projects undertaken
- Preferred experience: Statistical modelling, digital media analytics, marketing analytics, any business-focused analytics, Quantitative/Marketing Research
- Exposure to Data analysis tools ie. R, Python, SAS, SQL
- Visualisation tools ie. SSRS, Power BI, Tableau, Shiny
- Commercial exposure in machine learning & AI technologies
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Stakeholder engagement ie. Non-technical end users, internal & external clients
- Self-starter and enjoy working on complex dataset to solve problem
If you like getting your hands dirty with data & solving interesting problems, APPLY TODAY!
Please upload your CV through the link or call Fei Wong on 02 9270 5292 / email to email@example.com for a confidential chat.