You will have an opportunity to work with one of Melbourne's Analytics Professionals. You will be working on a data migration project which will require you to cleanse, prepare, migrate and analyse data. You will be able to build dashboards and reports on Tableau providing meaningful insights to the business. At times you will need to use Python queries to pull data from the database.
- Melbourne CBD
- Established Company
- 5 month contract
- Immediate start
- Data Migration project
- You will be responsible for performance reporting
- Responsible for data cleansing and ETL and write queries in SQL
- You will liaise with internal stakeholders to understand what they need and provide analytics solutions from your analysis.
- Build reports and dashboards in Tableau
You will need:
- Bachelor's Degree in IT/Stats
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role reporting into a Business unit rather than IT
- Proficient in Excel and relational database experience
- Some experience in Python, ETL and SQL (Essential)
- Strong critical thinking and high attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have demonstrated work experience on Tableau
You must have relevant working rights and available to start immediately. We are moving quickly. APPLY NOW.