Our client is providing an excellent services to its clients nationally. Due to growth they are seeking a strong Data Analyst who has worked in BAU environments to provide them with valuable insights into their KPI's, performance reporting and analysing business data and highlighting the business impact. This role is ideal if you are someone who likes to take ownership of your work, high attention to detail and adaptable in a changing environment.
- Inner city location
- Established Company
- 3 month + 3 month contract
- Immediate start
- You will be responsible for performance reporting
- Responsible for data cleansing and ETL and write queries in SQL
- You will liaise with internal stakeholders to understand what they need and provide analytics solutions from your analysis.
- Build reports and dashboards in Tableau
You will need:
- Bachelor's Degree in IT/Stats
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role reporting into a Business unit rather than IT
- Proficient in Excel and relational database experience
- Some experience in ETL and SQL (Essential)
- Strong critical thinking and high attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Full working rights (Citizen or permanent resident)
We are moving quickly. APPLY NOW.