- 12 month day rate contract
We are seeking an experienced Contract Data Analyst to join a dynamic team in Melbourne. As a key member of the Speciality business unit and commercial marketing team, you will play a pivotal role in driving data-driven decision-making and providing valuable insights to support our market strategies.
- Partner with the marketing and brand teams to gather and analyse market data, competitor insights, and product usage rates across various business units
- Collaborate with brand managers to develop robust market and forecast models.
- Conduct ROI analysis, examining sales and market data to offer actionable feedback.
- Explore customer segmentation, identifying target markets and optimal collaboration opportunities.
- Be responsible for brand forecasting modelling and long range plans
- Translate complex data and insights into clear, compelling reports and dashboards for business unit stakeholders.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, leveraging BI tools and spreadsheets to extract and analyse data.
- Relevant Industry experience or Bachelor Degree in IT/Maths/Stats or similar
- Proven experience in a Data Analytics role where you have been responsible for providing insights to a Sales team
- Proficient in data analysis and interpretation.
- Ability to clean and prepare your own data
- Excellent communication skills to effectively convey the story behind the data.
- Proficient SQL
- Strong financial and business acumen.
- Experience with Tableau (or ideally Power BI).
This is a contract role based in Melbourne, VIC, providing an exciting opportunity to make a significant impact on the success of client. If you're a results-oriented Data Analyst with a passion for the Medical sector, we'd love to hear from you.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume via this advertisement. No need for a cover letter.
We thank you in advance for your application. We will be reviewing CV’s as they come in.