A well-established Australian leader is looking for an innovative and creative Data Analyst to bring their experience to a North Sydney based team and drive data optimisation through their out of the box thinking !
- Work with supply chain stakeholders to identify, document, curate and catalogue core datasets identifying data gaps and opportunities
- Transform data using analytical tools and software such as Excel, R, Python, SQL etc; analyse queries and reports; and investigate and resolve issues related to ISC and MLA's assets
- Tune and optimise analytics and queries
- Work as a team on related projects for data collection, reporting and system enhancements including, but not limited to, requirements gathering, data mapping and testing
- Prepare reports and data analysis using using Tableau, Microsoft BI, MicroStrategy and Splunk ( SSRIS is desirable )
- Linking datasets, extracting insights and demonstrating value to industry
- Maintaining and championing data standards and quality processes
- Influencing industry organisations and solution providers to secure access to data sets
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- coding and scripting tools such as Mathematica, R, Python, SQL and SSRS
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills, and be able to think creatively about potential solutions.
- Experience working with two or more from the following: web application development, Microsoft environments, Unix/Linux environments, mobile application development, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, information retrieval, natural language processing, networking, developing large software systems, and/or security software development
- Experience using AWS ( advantageous )
- Sound stakeholder management and communication skills
Please click Apply Now to send your CV for immediate consideration or email Lily Dona on email@example.com or call directly on 02 9270 5222.