- Cutover Lead Role
- Approx $950-$1050/d
- Contribute to a large-scale business transformation project
What are we looking for?
We are seeking a strong Cutover Lead with experience participating in large-scale transformation programs and systems implementations. Manufacturing domain experience is desired. Corporate office is based in Melbourne and on-site parking is provided.
Role & responsibilities
- Strong track record of working in a Cutover, Deployment or Release role
- Proven ability to effectively liaise with key stakeholders and project resources (client, vendor, project team)
- Ability to work effectively with various cutover, scheduling, deployment and implementation resources
- Responsible for developing, coordinating, executing and tracking detailed cutover plan and activities
- Prepare detailed updates and reports on cutover, go-live progress and key project milestones
- Provide expert advice to key stakeholders in relation to cutover, transition, go-live and release
- Preferred experience working on large-scale enterprise systems rollouts (ERP, CRM,
Sounds like a fit!
If this role sounds like a fit for you, hit 'apply for this role' to submit an application. Alternatively, you can contact the managed accounts team at Sirius Technology:
Jono Ponnusamy - (03) 9020 1997 or email@example.com
Hemani Bhardwaj - (03) 9020 1962 or firstname.lastname@example.org