We are recruiting for an experienced Customer Support & Despatch Administrator within the freight & logistics industry. Joining a close-knit and supportive team, this immediate start opportunity is located in the Villawood area and will have you working as a crucial member within a significantly large and successful organisation.
The successful candidate must have a car, and pass a medical & police check in order to be successful.
Scope of responsibilities:
- Act as a point of contact for internal departments within the business
- Handling internal and external customer enquiries via telephone and email
- Prompt investigation of shipping enquiries until resolved
- Accurately entering data of customer pick-ups, connotes and manifests
- Prepare customer data reports and identify service issues
- Ensure all costings/revenue data is accurate for weekly posting
- Work as a core member within a team to ensure KPI's are achieved and exceeded in conjunction with the company values
- Ensure all shipments are compliant with policies and procedures
What we are looking for:
- A proactive and self sufficient approach to work
- Someone who is looking for a long standing career
- Strong attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- First rate customer service skills and the ability to resolve conflict
- Previous experience within freight & logistics or FMCG
- A hard worker with a high level of professionalism and integrity
- Previous experience in working towards KPIs
What's in it for you?
- A permanent opportunity to kick-start your career within a large organisation
- Supportive management coupled with a collaborative working environment
- Opportunities to learn, grow and develop
- Standard working hours (8 am - 5 pm, 9 am - 6 pm)
- Full training on the companies systems and processes
- The chance to work with a company with strong values that appreciate hard work
This is an immediate start position, so do not delay - APPLY NOW!
Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted regarding the position.