We have an exciting opportunity to join an amazing and growing manufacturing company located in Ingleburn. You will be working as part of their customer service team supporting new and existing customers within the building and construction industry.
Scope of responsibilities:
- Order processing in MYOB
- Assisting with general enquiries and taking inbound calls
- Booking couriers and confirming ETA's for deliveries
- Promoting products and processing job sheets
- Handling customer complaints
- Providing quotations on orders
- Liaising with manufacturing, management and courier companies
What we are looking for:
- A confident communicator who is well spoken and eager to learn
- High attention to detail with the ability to be a problem solver
- A proactive 'can-do' attitude
- Previous phone based customer service
- Data entry skills
This is an immediate start and a fantastic opportunity to kick start a career within a growing business that has every intention to offer opportunities for progression and a long term career.
APPLY NOW, or send your most up to date resume to Rebecca@siriussupport.com.au.
(Please note that only short - listed applicants will be contacted due to an overwhelming response).