Calling out for all Customer Service Reps in Sydney!
We need YOU!
We are on the look out for several Customer Service / Call Centre Representatives to be a part of an exciting and energetic Inbound Call Centre. This is a busy high volume role, so you must thrive working in a fast paced environment dealing with customer queries to a high level of resolution. You will be working with a friendly team and approachable Team Leaders in lovely and open plan offices. Your main duties will be taking calls and emails as well as investigating any issues.
Please note that there will be an assessment centre run on Wednesday 19th December at 1.30 pm for the available positions.
We are looking for the following:
- Precious experience of working in a high volume call centre environment/ in e-mail based customer service OR in investigations for customer service
- Great timekeeping and reliability
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- A 'can-do' and proactive attitude
- Positive and enthusiastic people
- Strong problem solving skills
- Flexibility regarding shift times
What's in it for you?
- Amazing company culture
- Permanent opportunity
- Casual attire
- Lovely new and open plan offices
- A company that cares about their staff
- Approachable Team Leaders and Management
This exciting opportunity will see you liaising with corporate clients, being the first point of contact in resolving any issues that they may have. Therefore, strong and clear communication skills are a MUST!
Set shifts available:
- 10.00 - 18.00
- 10.30 - 18.30
- 11.00 - 19.00
- 12.00 - 20.00
This is a permanent opportunity located in Mascot, therefore, you must have unlimited working rights to be considered!
Due to the large number of applicants we will only contact you if you are shortlisted for the role.