About the role:
- Working in a team of 5, you will be key in receiving a high level of calls and emails regarding orders from clients such as hospitals and medical centres
- This role involves strong attention to detail to ensure all orders and information are accurately entered into the database and liaised through to the order processing team.
- Day shift initially for the first 3 months (7am-3pm) while training and then you will be rostered for morning 6am - 2pm or afternoon 2pm-10pm shifts from Monday to Saturday.
- Prior experience in a high-level inbound call centre or customer service environment
- Immediate availability and flexibility to work on a rotating roster
- Highly organised with a can-do attitude and drive to meet deadlines
- Proficient multi-tasker with excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ongoing contract
- $30.15 p/h + super
- Rotating roster and weekend shifts available
Please contact Amber Fenley for more information on 02 9270 5249 or click on apply