Calling out for experienced Retail Assistants...
We have a fantastic opportunity for those with stable experience within Retail to join a leading organisation within their field, and guess what?
Our client is a well-established National Workplace provider of goods and services. They value their people and invest heavily in their people and resources. You will be a core member of their customer service team based in MacQuarie Park. You will be responsible for handling queries from clients from updates on their deliveries, assisting them if a product hasn't arrived and providing advice regarding products such as quotes to following up on orders. Your day will consist of a mix of phone based and computer work.
We have multiple roles so if you would like to work with previous colleagues please share this in your network!
What's in it for you:
- Immediate start
- Full time 12 Month FTC ( view of permanency prior to end of 12 months)
- Excellent 4 week training program
- Collaborative team culture
- MacQuarie Park location
- Ongoing product training
What you'll be doing?
- Inbound and outbound phone based customer service
- Answering phone queries from clients - providing quotes, following up on quotes, placing orders
- Providing feedback to customers on queries such as order updates and product information
- Computer based tasks such a processing credits and providing quotes and data entry
- Monday - Friday (6.30 am - 5.30 pm) rotate fortnightly
Your skills and experience you MUST have:
- Previous customer service experience
- Stable experience within retail
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Basic/Intermediate Microsoft Suite skills
- Strong data entry skills
- A willingness to learn
- You must be a team player, reliable and have a 'can do' attitude!
This is a great opportunity to kick-start your career within a large organisation. Whether you are looking for a change in pace or perhaps eager to get back into the work force and have similar experience then this could be the role for you!
We have multiple roles available so you'll be starting with a new team in an established organisation.
You MUST be able to start work immediately with valid working rights. If you meet the above criteria APPLY NOW.
Once you have applied call Ashleigh Colston on 02 9270 5208 to progress your application. We look forward to hearing from you!