This is a great opportunity to join a small, supportive and friendly team with a very successful Australian family founded company within the food packaging industry. As the Customer Service Officer you will be central point for the customers, account managers, warehouse, purchasing, logistics and production. You will take responsibility for the end to end customer process dealing with both internal and external customers.
The role will involve but is not limited to:
- Processing customer orders by phone and e-mail
- Managing lead times for manufacturing & dispatch
- Liaise with the account managers regarding orders, prices, lead times and ETAs for products
- Working closely with production planners regarding then release of orders
- Checking up on all orders to ensure timely delivery of products
- Liaise with transport companies regarding any delivery issues/ delays
- Process any damage/ returned stock
- Manage any urgent orders
What we are looking for:
- Previous order processing experience
- Good experience dealing with internal & external customer
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Intermediate Excel and experience of reporting
- The ability to use initiative
- High attention to detail
- Great time management
Due to the location it is ideal if you have your own transport.
Due to the large number of applicants we will only contact you if you are shortlisted for the role.