The leading-edge company that you will be working for is one of the largest manufacturing companies in their industry and is focused on achieving success through efficient supply chain management. This company is well known for being an innovative leader within the manufacturing industry and offers a fun and energetic culture.
This role will involve taking part and providing support in the planning, implementing and monitoring of all aspects of the overall supply chain. You will be directly reporting to a warm and supportive manager who is greatly admired by the team and broader company. Your role will be working as a part of a large yet close-knit team, supporting operational functions. In such a dynamic environment, each day is different with flexible hours offering new challenges and experiences.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Taking customer orders
- Liaising with the warehouse regarding their orders
- Maintaining shipping schedules
- Solving supply chain constraints
- Answering inquiries relating to product availability, inventory or distribution process
To be successful in this positon you will have:
- Experience in a supply chain/ logistics/ customer service role
- Excellent time management skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to think critically and problem solve
- Understanding of order processing
Benefits to you:
- Comprehensive training
- Close to public transport
- Career progression opportunities
- A beautifully supportive and friendly environment
- Entry level roles available
This is an opportunity not to be missed so don't delay and apply today!