Want a fresh start for the New Year?
Get self satisfaction from helping people?
Well we could have the role for you...
We have multiple opportunities available to join a leading organisation within the freight & logistics industry. Working as a part of an energetic and exciting inbound call centre, you will be working alongside a friendly team that prides themselves on delivering a high quality of customer service. As this a busy high volume role, you must thrive in a fast paced environment whilst you resolve customer queries.
We are looking for the following:
- Previous experience of working in a high volume call centre environment/ in e-mail based customer service OR in investigations for customer service
- Great timekeeping and reliability
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- A 'can-do' and proactive attitude
- Positive and enthusiastic people
- Strong problem solving skills
- Flexibility regarding shift times
What's in it for you?
- Amazing company culture
- Permanent opportunity
- Casual attire
- Lovely new and open plan offices
- A company that cares about their staff
- Approachable Team Leaders and Management
This exciting opportunity will see you liaising with corporate clients, being the first point of contact in resolving any issues that they may have. Therefore, strong and clear communication skills are a MUST!
This is a permanent opportunity located in Mascot, therefore, you must have unlimited working rights to be considered!
Due to the large number of applicants we will only contact you if you are shortlisted for the role.