- Full-time Perm Opportunity
- St Leonards - or WFH for a Rural Candidate!
- $65k upwards to $75k + super - for the right experience
Sirius People are currently working with an exciting client that is a fast scaling Australian Agritech company that is leading the evolution of a new phase of technology development in agriculture. Combined with its strong go to market strategy, commitment to customer service and unique intellectual property. This role will be working with a friendly and collaborative team located in St Leonards if you're Sydney based. If you are rural based, then this a great opportunity that can be worked from home!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Customer Service officer to join this fast-growing and dynamic team. The ideal applicant will have a genuine interest in people with a strong work ethic, good attention to detail and strong commitment to quality service!
- Liaise with the Customer Service Manager and other Customer Service officers on daily tasks
- Ensure smooth and effective operation of all forms of customer service
- Responding to customer inquiries and providing a quality solution
- Troubleshooting and helping clients with issues
- Have experience working in or have lived in rural Australia
- Passionate about providing an exceptional level of service to customers
- Have a great attitude & a team player
- Have a willingness to learn and go above and beyond for our customers and colleagues
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong computer skills including word, excel and powerpoint
Please contact Amber Fenley for more information on 02 9270 5249 and apply online.