Play a pivotal part in this well-established and growing organisation within the hospitality services industry as a Customer Service Coordinator. Supporting national customers you will be responsible for coordinating technicians in an efficient and timely manner, overseeing the process until completion.
- Temporary to permanent: $60K + Superannuation
- Join a friendly & close-knit team
- Located in MacQuarie Park
Work for a leading organisation within the hospitality services industry that prides themselves on their innovative technology and continuously growing impressive customer portfolio. Offering a fun company culture, approachable management and development opportunities they are excelling customer's needs across Australia!
Assist Customer Care Manager support national customers through coordinating the end to end installation and repair process. Take pride and full ownership of all jobs assigned, and liaise with internal departments, contractors and customers to ensure all jobs are recorded accurately and completed within SLAs.
- Coordinate field technicians across Australia to complete allocated open jobs
- Manage and engage multiple stakeholder relationships to ensure jobs are closed within SLAs
- Ensure all job information is accurately recorded in CRM
- Liaise with inventory team to ensure parts are received by technicians
- Provide updates on open jobs to customers and technicians accordingly
- Assist customers with any general enquiries throughout process - ensuring a high level of service is given at all times
- Previous coordination experience is essential
- The ability to meet strict deadlines
- High attention to detail and multitasking abilities
- A customer centric attitude
- The ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Strong multi-tasking skills and the ability to problem solve
Culture & Benefits
- Growing and exciting organisation
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Collaborative team culture with an 'open door' policy
- Friday arvo drinks
- Approachable management
This is an immediate start opportunity for the right candidate, so do not delay your application!