We have an awesome opportunity to join a well established organisation within the insurance sector as a Customer Service & Administration Officer. Joining a professional and well respected team who are focused on delivering excellence in their field, you will be supporting a variety of internal and external stakeholders with a range enquiries and issues.
The role will involve but is not limited to:
- Responding to all customer queries by phone and e-mail
- Processing cancellations
- Assisting the team in preparing quotes
- Printing and processing renewals
- General administration and data entry
We are looking for the following skills:
- Previous experience within the local insurance and/or banking industry will be highly regarded
- Tier 2 complaint handling exposure is preferred
- First rate customer relationship management skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Competent computer skills - Word, Excel
- First rate communication skills both written and oral
- Good administration skills
- Willingness to undergo any training and development as required
- Strong work ethic
- High levels of integrity
This is an immediate start position for the right candidate, so do not delay - APPLY NOW!
Due to the large number of applicants we will only contact you if you are shortlisted for the role.