We have a great opportunity available to join a leading hardware distributor as a Customer Service Administrator located near the Auburn area. Being a crucial part of the business' day to day running, this role will be well suited if you consider yourself to be self motivated with a focus on customer satisfaction.
Please note that a car is essential for location.
Scope of responsibilities:
- Taking inbound calls from customers
- Handling email enquiries
- Creating sales orders and invoicing
- Liaising with Sales Representatives
- Providing quotes for products
- Seeing to walk in customers
- Ad-hoc picking from the warehouse (for urgent orders)
What we are looking for:
- Previous phone based customer service experience
- High attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A proactive 'can-do' attitude
- Previous order processing experience - highly desirable
If you are an experienced customer service representative with strong administration skills then this could be a great opportunity to work alongside a close-knit supportive team that work together.
IMMEDIATE START - APPLY NOW!
Please apply online or send your most up to date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.