Looking to kick off the New Year, with a new opportunity?
Why not join a fast growing, funky and leading IT company who encourage personal growth & development!
We are looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join a small team to assist with credit control. Working closely with the Sales and Services teams to clear outstanding debtors, this exciting opportunity will allow you to take ownership of your role.
Scope of responsibilities:
- High volume outbound calls to chase outstanding payments
- Ensure payments are made by clients in a timely manner
- Assisting with any invoice enquiries and complex payment issues
- Negotiating payment terms with clients and setting up payment plans
- Achieve reduction of aged debtor report
- Account reconciliations
- Investigate unallocated cash receipts
What's in it for you?
- A permanent opportunity to work with a progressive organisation
- A company that truly values their employees
- An onsite gym
- A flexible working environment
- A supportive environment that promotes development
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience within accounts receivable/credit control
- Proficient Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong communication skills (both written & oral)
- A positive 'can-do' attitude
- Confident decision making
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
This is an urgent opportunity and an immediate start for the right candidate, so do not delay your application - APPLY NOW!
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted regarding the position.