We are looking for a diligent and professional Contracts Administrator to jump start their career with one of my clients whose office is located in Macquarie Park. This will be an amazing opportunity for candidates with relevant experience, or students who are currently in their final year of studies. There's a potential for this temporary position to become a permanent role. This is a great opportunity if you are immediately available and looking for an organisation to develop and build your career.
What will you do?
- Proof read and review contracts
- Enter information and record data accurately
- Provide legal administration support to the greater team
- Read through legal documents and analyse risks
- Support the team with the preparation of agreements
- Review terms of conditions, agreements, liability cap etc.
- Great attention to detail
- Diligent and hardworking
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner
- Experience as a paralegal, or background in business law
- Ability to understand legal documents
- Support the team with the preparatio of agreements