The primary responsibility will be creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximise employee adoption and minimise resistance. These improvements will increase benefit realisation, value creation and the achievement of results and outcomes.
- Create a change management strategy and lead the change management process across all major deliverables across the Organisations program of work.
- Drive the adoption of change management processes and tools to support the successful adoption and integration of the new systems and processes by the organisation.
- Develop change management plans for each project or change initiative, ensuring that these plans address all aspects of the change process.
- Work collaboratively with Communications to design and assist with the implementation and monitoring of the organisation's communication strategy for change initiatives.
- Identify, analyse and prepare risk mitigation tactics, and identify and manage anticipated resistance to change.
- Work with HR to support organisational design and definition of roles and responsibilities.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- A change management expert, with a deep understanding of how people go through change and demonstrated experience of managing the change process.
- An inspirational management style, with the ability to create a climate where people are motivated to do their best to help the organisation achieve its objectives.
- Empathy and the ability to interact with all stakeholders in ways that demonstrate respect of social and cultural differences, and a commitment to challenging attendant social inequities.
- Committed to seeking ways to improve outcomes for clients and staff consistent with the Organisation's Mission, Vision and Values.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong problem solving and root cause identification skills.
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organisational issues and challenges.
- Tertiary qualification in behavioural science, management or related field
- Demonstrated expertise in the use of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Demonstrated experience with medium and large-scale organisational change efforts, particularly in relation to digital transformation programs
- Relevant experience in the legal or social services sector is preferred.
OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION
- To be eligible to apply for this position you must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, permanent resident or hold a valid work permit or visa.
- You may be required to consent to a police check. Please note that people with criminal records are not automatically prevented from applying for this position and each application will be considered on its merits.
- From time to time you will be required to travel between various office locations to deliver quality services to our clients or for professional development.
APPLY NOW or contact Saba Khazeie on (03) 9020 1999 or email@example.com for further information regarding this role.