Great opportunity has arisen for a Change Analyst to support the organisational Change Manager and Project Team in relation to delivering organisational change, communications & training plan for a global project.
Reporting to the Organisational Change Manager, key responsibilities include the following:
- Deliver organisational change, communications & training strategies adopting new business processes,systems, technology & job roles.
- Support the implementation of change management strategies & plans to maximise employee engagement & preparedness for new business processes & systems.
- Contribute to the design of structured fit for purpose Change Programs providing best value for project and business within time & resource constraints.
- Execute change activities as per the change plans & understand structured change management methodology such as Prosci, Adkar.
- Effectively support the team & work closely with key stakeholders both locally & globally to achieve key objectives & positive outcomes.
- Conduct change readiness assessments with the business (Pulse Checks, etc).
- Coach / mentor business leaders and staff to uplift change capability across the organisation.
- Ensure global training plans, course curriculum, training materials and training database are fit for purpose
- Experience in supporting Change Management, Training and Internal Communications across large scale projects.
- Change Management certification, e.g. Prosci / PCI
- 3+ years' experience across Org Change Management/Communications/HR/OD
- Experience in Pharmaceutical or Food Manufacturing industry
- Understanding of SAP system and processes across a range of SAP modules and end-to-end processes.
Sounds like You :
If interested please apply by clicking on the link below. Also for a confidential discussion you may contact hemani Bhardwaj on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 03 90201962 for a confidential discussion