Green field Talend program, long contract engagement, A-List finance, healthy culture, build the foundation
Part of core team of Talend Big Data Developers setting foundations for this multi year program. We are searching for a Senior Talend profession who will be the capability lead on the program
So expect a long contract based here in the Sydney CBD in a high profile role.
- A greenfield project on a multi year program with a well known, top tier Australian financial services organisation.
- The client is new to Talend hence your expertise with the product will go further than development, but extend to influencing the technical direction of the program.
- Given this is the beginning of the program the role is for a Capability Lead.
- Good hands-on experience with Talend Data Integration i.e. Design, develop Talend ETL scripts, creating and deploying end to end Talend Data Integration solution.
- Ideally you will have a couple of years Talend experience however if you have some Talend your epxeinec with similar technology will support your talend - i.e work with Collibra, Ataccama or Data Stage.
- Proven track record in setting up DQ standards, data profiling, data discovery & having E&U domain experience is an added advantage.
- A Data Quality Expert with Talend.
- Advanced knowledge of ETL including the ability to read and write efficient robust code follow or implement best practices and coding standards design
- Be be able to write complex queries for data analysis
Please apply for the role via the website.