- Specialist event marketing agency
- High profile clientele across events, tourism and hospitality
- Fun, funky, laid back offices in beautiful inner west location
Are you an event marketing specialist with both strategic and tactical experience generating campaigns for major events across digital, social, PR and media?
Do you have a deep understanding of the marketing and event process in both a b2b and b2c setting?
Feel confident working with clients to develop then execute their event marketing campaigns?
Then this could be the opportunity you are looking for!
My client is an award-winning agency well known and well respected in the industry. They have an opening for an Events & Marketing Account Manager who will perform the following:
- Working alongside the Director, consult with clients to develop their strategy and objectives
- Action the marketing plan by liaising with media agencies for marketing planning and buying; create marketing copy for digital/social campaigns; and other marketing campaign initiatives as required
- Keep up to date with your industry through networking and association events
- Conduct market research as required
- Liaise with Graphic Designer for creative briefs
- Maintain websites
- Prepare and manage quotes and budgets
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Experience in a similar role including both client management & marketing plan execution
- Advanced computer skills across MS Office, Photoshop, eDM softwares, CMS
- Exceptional English grammar including professional copywriting skills
- Fastidious attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills, ability to research and analyse marketing and digital media data
- Great small team in a creative, funky office environment
- Work with an award-winning, well established boutique agency
- Learn from a highly respected industry mentor
- Work on some of Australia's best known events/brands
Meet the brief? APPLY TODAY!
Please note: due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates can be contacted, sorry.
Angie Cave - Sirius Events Recruitment - 02 9270 5240