We have an immediate opportunity for a Customer Service Representative to join a growing business within the building supplies industry, located in Erskine Park. You will be working as part of the customer service team providing exceptional customer service face to face, over the phone and via email.
Scope of the role:
- Assisting with general enquiries (inbound and outbound calls)
- Providing high level of administrative support and completing a wide range of tasks
- Order processing for customers with a sense of urgency
- Applying credit claims and providing pricing information to customers
- Acting as the centre point of contact for customers and internal departments
- Providing ETAs for deliveries and handling complaints
What we are looking for:
- A confident communicator who is well spoken and eager to learn
- A strong passion for customer service
- High attention to detail with the ability to problem solve
- A proactive 'can-do' attitude
- Previous phone based customer service experience (essential)
- Solid data entry skills
- Experience within the building supplies industry (desired but not essential)
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Proficiency with MS Office suite - Word, Excel, Outlook and ERP systems
- Strong administrative skills
This exciting temporary to permanent role will allow you to kick start a career within a growing business that has every intention to offer opportunities for progression and a long term career.
APPLY NOW, or send your most up to date resume to Rebecca@siriussupport.com.au.
(Please note that only short - listed applicants will be contacted due to an overwhelming response).