A market leading and rapidly growing global solutions software company, located in Melbourne, is looking for passionate & energetic Business Systems Analyst or a Project Manager or an Architect with eCommerce/Digital experience to join their extremely dynamic team.
- Pre-sales consulting and support of the sales team. Preparation of high-level technical materials for proposals, ensuring alignment of solutions with the business needs of the clients and the functionality of the core platforms
- Elicitation, analysis and management of the business, functional and nonfunctional requirements
- Participation in the solution functional design together with implementation teams. Wireframing and documenting the design documentation
- Ongoing support of the implementation teams, being an internal product owner
Salary: $80-130k plus super per annum (depending on experience) - negotiable
Work Type: Permanent Full Time
You will have 4+ years working experience as a Business Systems Analyst and/or Project Manager and/or an Architect with considerable experience in eCommerce/Digital.
To be successful in this position, you will need to demonstrate skills and experience in the following areas:
- At least 2 years of experience in Digital and eCommerce sector. Experience working with eCommerce platforms, CMS, Analytics suites (GA, others), EDM and other core Digital platforms
- Experience in a Business Systems Analyst role working with Magento or another eCommerce / ERP platform
- Conducting presentations and workshops involving business and technical stakeholders
- Business, functional and nonfunctional requirements elicitation, analysis and documentation
- Preparing concise business and technical documentation (examples will be requested during the interview process)
- Product demonstration and training
- Wireframing and prototyping solutions
- Structured project management experience. This includes scope definition and decomposition, estimation and project planning.
As this is a customer-facing role, we would like you to demonstrate the following:
- Strong verbal and written English
- Outstanding presentation skills
- 1+ year of experience in customer-facing positions
- Proven ability to solve problems and think outside the box
- Ability to work in cross-functional and geographically distributed teams