Our client is going strength to strength growing year on year. They have commitment to being the best at what they do. They have an innovative fast service to market in the Tech sphere. Having a good culture is everything to them. They have a flat structure, collaborative and outcome orientated! Not to mention their offices are one of the best going around!!
We are seeking a strong Technology Leader to design the future state of their data and Microsoft reporting environment.
- Immediate start
- Large data sets and Azure implementation project
- Fantastic collaborative and innovative culture
- Melbourne CBD
- Bonus Program
- You will be making recommendations in how they can scale the way they use their data
- Design future state in how they can automate reports, and optimise the way they are consuming their data while preparing for scalability due to the growth of the business
- Implement Azure - cloud migration project for 2019
- Team Management - develop, mentor and guide an existing team
- Engage with internal stakeholders and get buy in for your future state design and recommendations for the future
- Proficient in SQL Server, SSRS (Essential)
- Experience with cloud migration - Azure - and Power BI (Desirable)
- High emotional intelligence and excellent management and stakeholder management experience (Leadership)
- Excellent time management skills to juggle current urgent requirements and plan for important future state
- Demonstrated experience working in large reporting environments
This role is ideal for someone who has experience working in 'real time' reporting environments. If you are a strong technical leader who has either moved through Data Engineering, Business Intelligence or Data roles, understands the Microsoft Stack and has worked on similar projects before this role is for you! We are moving quickly. Please APPLY NOW. Only once you have applied please call Donna Bowen on 003 9020 1994 to progress your application.