Our client is one of Australia's best kept secrets. Based in the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne they are a global Company growing significantly in Australia. Their offices are state of the art, childcare and a gym close by. You will be 2IC to the IT Manager heading up the Business Intelligence team of smart techy BI professionals. The currently environment is full MSBI stack. Currently they are looking at transforming the Business Intelligence function and may move away from the full MSBI stack and have a hybrid approach. They have a flat culture where sharing information and being approachable is valued.
- South Eastern Suburbs
- State of the art facilities
- Large global Company
- Full time permanent leadership role
- Cloud Technology Projects
- You will have three aspects of your role from people management, vendor management and leading the Business Intelligence function.
- You will be responsible for the Business Intelligence Architecture on cloud
- Responsible for performance reporting and analytics management for BAU and business improvement
- Budget and forecasting, Management reporting and cost centre management
- Systems and data management including governance and managing data from suppliers
- Team development and leadership
- Operational team support as required
You will need:
- Demonstrated experience in a leadership of Management role
- Demonstrated experience working on cloud Architecture or Business intelligence Architecture - ideally Azure (AWS, Google cloud or Snowflake will also be considered)
- Proficient in Microsoft Business intelligence tech stack (SSIS SSAS, SSRS SQL and Power BI)
- Team Management and cost centre management experience
- Relevant experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication and leadership ability
- Customer orientation and calm under pressure
- Consulting experience highly preferred not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has managed Business Intelligence team who wants to work in an environment committed to excellence currently transforming the way they do things. We are moving extremely quickly with this role. Please APPLY NOW.