Our client provides a real time analysis and risk service for their clients. We are seeking a Business Intelligence Consultant/Tableau Developer to provide real time reporting and dashboards from large data sets. The main visualization tools you will work across is Tableau.
This role requires someone with sound local industry experience across Data and Business Intelligence projects. You need to be confident, competent and have excellent stakeholder management skills. This is a fantastic opportunity to really make a difference to their business. You will be joining a close knit team that has a collaborative culture where its members are valued. The business has a real appetite for Tableau and is growing. You will be managing competing demands and working in a dynamic project environment.
What's in it for you:
- 12 month fixed-term contract
- Excellent collaborative culture
- CBD Location
- Immediate Start
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Proven experience working across working across all aspects of Tableau from Desktop to Server
- Create Business Intelligence reports and scorecards using Tableau
- Writing SQL Queries Create dashboards on Tableau
- Create ELT/ETL scripts for loading and transforming data
- Decommission complex old tables into clear dashboards
- Acting as part of a team or individual deliver Data Warehouse projects on time and on budget.
- Provide technical support for all stages of Data Warehouse delivery
- Collaborate with the internal team and effectively communicate with external stakeholders
- Work to a continuous improvement framework
You will need to have:
- Demonstrated experience working with Tableau Desktop, Tableau Server, SQL
- Experience with database platforms, including SQL Server
- Proven experience working in an agile environment
- Extensive knowledge of report design/data visualisation best practices
- Proven experience story telling using Tableau dash-boarding
- Data Analysis and writing SQL queries (Must be ADVANCED SQL)
- Excellent clear communication skills for internal and external clients
- Excellent decision making ability
- Experience working with business BI and BA teams.
This role is idea for someone who has a Consulting background or acted as an internal Consultant. You will have the freedom and need to explore and investigate the data and why it is accurate or inaccurate. This is an ethical company which values it's employees. APPLY NOW.