Our client is seeking a seasoned Business Intelligence Developer with proven experience in the MSBI stack to support an existing team to deliver reporting results across the business for BAU and special projects. If you are someone who likes to know your work is valued and know that the ender user benefits this client is for you. The work environment is collaborative, dynamic and complex. You will be working in a newly created data warehouse, pulling data from multiple sources and presenting the data in a meaningful way to provide insights to internal stakeholders. You will need to draw on your business acumen to explain how your findings impact the business.
- 6 month fixed term contract
- March 2019 start
- Melbourne CBD
- Financial Services Sector
- $110 000 + Super - $120 000 + Super depending on exp (pro rata)
- Designing and building reports on PowerBI
- Reporting and creating dashboards for internal stakeholders tailored to your audience
- Proven experience with data modelling and writing DAX queries for PowerBI
- Identifies, documents and validates data migration requirements, technology and IT infrastructure requirements and expectations
- ETL and data migration on MSBI stack, write SQL queries
- Work collaborative in a team and deliver on deadlines.
The successful candidates needs to demonstrate:
- MS BI Stack (SSIS SSRS) (advanced)
- Power BI experience and writing DAX queries
- Bachelor's Degree in business, IT or related discipline. Masters Degree highly favoured but not essential
- Demonstrated background developing solutions SQL and relational databases. SQL experience is essential.
- Proven decision making ability and hit the ground running in new environments
- Strong critical thinking, organizational, interpersonal communication, multi-tasking and prioritizing skills.
- Demonstrated local experience and preference is Banking, Finance or Insurance Industry experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Must have an Australian work visa
This is an established organisation close to public transport. If you meet the above requirements and are available now please APPLY NOW.
For further information once you have applied contact Donna Bowen on 03 9020 1994.