Our client is seeking a Business Intelligence Developer with proven experience in the MSBI stack to support an existing team to deliver reporting results across the business for BAU and special projects. You will need to draw on your understanding of clinical environment and datasets to excel in this role. If you are someone who likes to know your work is valued and know that the end user benefits, our Health client is for you.
- Full time permanent role
- Immediate Start
- Inner city Location
- Health Industry with salary sacrificing
- $90 000 -$100 000 + Super
- Designing and building reports
- Work on the Cerner EMR (Electronic Medical Record) Application to extract data and report on its functioning
- Reporting and creating dashboards for management on Microsoft tools
- Identifies, documents and validates data migration requirements, technology and IT infrastructure requirements and expectations
- ETL and data migration on MSBI stack
- Work collaborative in a team and deliver on deadlines.
- Stakeholder management and engagement with clinical health staff
The successful candidates needs to demonstrate:
- Clinical/Hospital or Health Industry experience is essential. It would be ideal if you have worked on EMR (Cerner) data. Would also consider experience with similar electronic medical record applications.
- MS BI Stack (SSIS SSRS) (proficient)
- Power BI preferred but not essential
- Bachelor's Degree in business, IT or related discipline.
- Demonstrated background developing solutions SQL and relational databases. SQL experience is essential.
- Proven decision making ability and hit the ground running in new environments
- Strong critical thinking, organizational, interpersonal communication, multi-tasking and prioritizing skills.
- Demonstrated local experience and preference is some Health industry experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
This is an established organisation close to public transport. If you meet the above requirements and are available now please APPLY NOW.
For further information contact Donna Bowen on 03 9020 1994.