Our client is seeking a seasoned Business Intelligence Developer with proven experience in the MSBI stack to support an existing team to deliver reporting results across the business for BAU and special projects. If you are someone who likes to know your work is valued and know what the end user benefits, our Health client is for you.
- 5 month contract
- End of January Start
- Melbourne CBD
- Public Sector
- Designing and building reports on PowerBI
- Reporting and creating dashboards for management
- Commercial experience with Azure, Data Factory and .net technologies.
- Proven experience with data modelling and writing DAX queries for PowerBI & OLAP
- Identifies, documents and validates data migration requirements, technology and IT infrastructure requirements and expectations
- ETL and data migration on MSBI stack
- Work collaborative in a team and deliver on deadlines.
The successful candidates needs to demonstrate:
- MS BI Stack (SSIS SSRS) (advanced)
- Power BI experience and writing DAX queries
- Bachelor's Degree in business, IT or related discipline.
- Demonstrated background developing solutions SQL and relational databases. SQL experience is essential.
- Commercial experience with Azure, Data Factory and .net technologies (preferred)
- Proven decision making ability and hit the ground running in new environments
- Strong critical thinking, organizational, interpersonal communication, multi-tasking and prioritizing skills.
- Demonstrated local experience and preference is some Health industry experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Must have an Australian work visa
This is an established organisation close to public transport. If you meet the above requirements and are available now please APPLY NOW.
For further information once you have applied contact Donna Bowen on 03 9020 1994.