- Great location in Sydney CBD
- Excellent remuneration package
- Challenging and hands on environment with massive growth
My client embraces the latest technology and they are expanding their team rapidly now. Be the pioneer of a growing company which is revolutionising the industry by delivering state-of-art products to the Australian market.
This role will require an individual with strong analytical mindset to work on complex data and interesting business problems to unravel key insights by identifying customer behavioural change to support the marketing and pricing team. Your ability to add your own flair to creative data storytelling will add great advantage to this role.
- Extract data from various sources and perform data cleansing
- Prepare and build data models for data analysis
- Analyse and investigate business problems and discrepancies within the industry
- Identify trends and business opportunities
- Build dashboards and prepare reports with detailed and sophisticated key insights to stakeholders
- Minimum 2 years' of experience in data analysis or similar field
- Background in mathematics, statistics, quantitative, data science or equivalent
- Must have practical experience using R, Python and SQL
- Reporting tools - SSRS, Tableau, Power BI, Excel
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Stakeholder engagement - both internal and external
- Strong analytical and problem-solving mindset
- Has previously worked in an Agile environment
If you are a self-starter and loves to get busy analysing complex business problems, APPLY now!
For confidential chat, please call Fei Wong on 02 9270 5292 or email firstname.lastname@example.org