About the company:
A property management company that works in selling shared office spaces, whole offices, venue rentals for hotels events and general real estate. We are spread out over 35 centres through the APAC region and looking to grow. Our mission is to be the best version of ourselves.
As a business development manager, you will be optimising revenue by generating new sales as well as expanding and renewing existing clients. You will also respond to commercial requests and complaints.
- Acquire a portfolio of local sydney key accounts, both real estate brokers and corporate clients.
- Grow business from existing customers through referrals and via expansions.
- Plan and execute rent reviews, renewals and manage disputes with clients by ensuring retention and satisfaction through the sales process.
- Manage systems such as OSCAR whilst following sales, renewals, authorisations and relevant policies.
- Face to face liason with clients.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a direct B2B sales role.
- Ability to generate leads, qualify and close from start to finish.
- Confident with face to face interactions.
- Proficiency in English; business fluent.
- A university degree will be favoured.
Why work for us?
Uncapped commisions, competitive base salary, opportunity for growth and work life balance in a company that values their employees and is looking to create more than just a workforce, but a collaborative environment where you'll feel that working here is great.
Apply now: currently interviewing.