Due to expansion and company growth, my client is currently on the hunt for a Business Development Manager based from their office Sydney's south western suburbs.
The main purpose for this role is hunting new business, generating and converting leads under the NSW Energy Saving Scheme to reduce business costs.
- Identify external opportunities and transform 'potentials' into new clients through sales presentations
- Generating quotations and creating lighting assessments to show client savings
- Account management throughout the sales process.
To be successful in the SALES team you will possess the following attributes:
- Sales experience - ideally 3 years B2B experience or outstanding track record.
- Positive, proactive and high energy approach to their work
- Experience within electrical or similar industry is highly regarded.
- You will be working in a collaborative, vibrant and supportive environment.
- Lucrative base salary with OTE of $120K Uncapped Commissions
- Ongoing training and progression opportunities
Does sound like you? Please apply.
Permanent role - only applicants with full Australian working rights will be considered for the role.
Are you an outstanding salesperson with a proven track record and looking for the next step in your career? Please call Ellie on 02 9270 5228, I specialise in recruiting top sales professionals across multiple industries.