Business Development Manager
An Australian telecommunications and IT company that is also one of the largest internet service providers and a mobile virtual network operator. A highly successful top 100 ASX listed company founded in Australia currently with a market capitalisation of over $5 billion.
- introduce various ICT products and services to the SMB Market.
- Grow new business and retention over the phone
- Open new accounts through identifying opportunities in the market
- Develop and manage your sales pipeline
- Conduct meetings and presentations
- Cold calling, generating leads, end-to-end management of the sales process
Skills and experiences:
- Experience working to and exceeding targets
- 3 to 4 years previous experience working with the telecommunications industry or IT managed software / services
- Track record of generating new business
- Ability to call leads confidently
Work culture: Responsibility, autonomy and respect. A clear career path with growth opportunities.
Benefits: Uncapped commision structure OTE 160k+, car allowance and car space. Friday drinks. Great new offices
Isaac Lauric - Sirius Sales & Marketing - 02 9270 5233
I specialise in recruiting Sales Professionals across multiple industries so if you are interested in discussing this role or would like to explore other opportunities please send your application through today.