Sirius Technology are working with a world renowned organisation based in Sydney to recruit an experienced Business Analyst to join on an initial 6 month contract.
In this role, you will be working across the organisation to help with their strategic digital transformation. This will be a traditional business analyst role, which focuses on being the middle ground between the business and the technology teams.
This role will focus on:
- Working with business users to map out usage of core business technologies such as CRM, ERP, Reporting tools and bespoke systems.
- Creating documentation to support business decisions on technology purchases
- Creating and hosting workshops across the business
- Working closely with technical teams, 3rd party vendors and consultancies to map out current technical estate
You, as the ideal candidate,will have:
- Extensive commercial experience as a Business Analyst
- Knowledge of variety of key business systems (CRM / ERP / BI reporting solutions).
- Ideally a technical background, with ability to understand key technical concepts
- Clear communication style
- Stakeholder management (both senior staff as well as entry business users).
If you are looking for your next contract, please apply for this role and we can arrange a time to speak in more detail about this new project. Thanks, Jack!