You will be working for an Australian Insurance company based in North Sydney on a permanent basis. You will be working on a mixture of brand new projects and also some BAU activities as well. This is a great opportunity for someone to come in and really make their mark as this is a brand new role for the business!
Once in this role, you will be using both your Business Analysis and your Tester Skills. Day to day you will be working very closely with the stakeholders within the business, understanding what it is that they do and what they need and then setting up test cases based on these. The test cases at the moment are not set up, so you would be responsible for setting those up to check the quality of the work that the team are doing. You will then be working closely with the development team to relay what it is that is required and needed from the business, and making sure that the web applications are meeting those requirements. So it is very much a mixture of BA and Testing work.
For this role, you will need to have the following skill set;
- Experience in BOTH a Business Analyst position and a Testing position (candidates with just one, will not be considered)
- Good examples of gathering requirements from stakeholders
- Solid technical skills to set up Test Cases
- Manual or Automated Testing are both welcome
- Positive and proactive attitude - the company will prioritise candidates who demonstrate confidence in their capabilities and someone who is a true team player!
- You must have full working rights for Australia
For this permanent position, the company is looking to pay up to $95k + Super.
If you have any questions, please give Annabel on (02) 927 05229
If you would like to apply for this role, please press APPLY!