Business Analyst - Product Owner - Melbourne CBD Location
Our client is one of the leaders in BI consulting in Australia. They have continued to grow through winning significant projects across multiple industry verticals and as such, require an outstanding experienced BA/Product Owner to help identify customer needs and work with multiple cross-functional stakeholders to manage them into releases.
Key Experience required:- MUST HAVE'S
- Ability to manage multiple project stakeholders (internal and client) to gather and document detailed business requirements.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (written and verbal) and ability to explain concepts, processes and tools to business leaders and executives
- Ability to influence outcomes.
- Strong Negotiation skills.
- Be well organised and orderly
- Have a track record of delivering multiple projects at different stages concurrently
- Broad industry vertical experience
- Polished and well presented
- Microsoft Collaboration suite
- Experienced in Agile practices and experience managing team stand ups, showcases and retrospectives
- Degree in an ICT discipline
- Experience in Power BI
- Experience in Excel Power Pivot
- Microsoft Certification
- User Experience or Human centred Design qualification or demonstrated experience.
You will be working with a nimble and dynamic team of like-minded people with an amazing team culture with diverse product releases across a multiple a different industry sectors. Here, no one day is the same as the other.
An excellent package is on offer for the right person.
Sounds like a fit?
Then hit 'apply for this job' to submit an application.
Alternatively, contact Michael Parsons at Sirius Technology for a confidential discussion:
Michael Parsons - (03) 9020 1988 or email@example.com