Our top tiered Banking client is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to help with their Commodities and Global Markets reporting team.
- You will work closely with various stakeholders, the business owner and scrum team to make sure features and stories are implemented effectively
- Guide and support the scrum team on user behaviours to help drive efficient development
- Ensure quality across the team's ongoing solutions
- Help raise awareness around issues through data analysis
- Liaise with the business day in day out to learn the client's behaviours enabling constant user experience improvements
- Enthusiasm towards learning new technologies allowing the business to meet strategic goals
- Agile Development approach - team player attitude willing to pitch in where required
- Exceptional Agile Business Analyst project experience
- Trading specific knowledge beneficial
- Competent dealing with multiple stakeholders within a global environment
- Experience with P&L - reporting- real time adjustments and data adjustments
- Passionate about driving a product or feature
- Client centric approach
- Financial industry sector projects- Trading a plus
- Team player and excellent communication skills
This is an initial 6 month contract which is likely to extend due to the project pipeline in place.
Please click Apply Now to send your CV for immediate consideration or email Jason Bidwell on firstname.lastname@example.org (0292705238).