Our top-tiered Banking client are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join their Superannuation team.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Join the Superannuation team to lead change and assist in creating the overall vision for enhancing the Superannuation and Insurance capabilities
- Focus on achieving strategic goals via investment in regulatory compliance, platform transformation and supporting the customer centric approach across the Wealth Platform
- Collaborate with a diverse Agile team to exceed expectations
- Responsible for refining user stories, executing test cases, showing commitment to the cross-functional team vision
- Work closely with stakeholders, product owners and scrum teams to provide refined features and stories with acceptance criteria complete
- Identify issues through data analysis and define viable solutions
- Support the product owner in maintaining the product and sprint backlogs
- Agile working approach with a good attitude open to "pitching in" when required
- Good all-round ability to juggle multiple initiatives and meet deadlines
This is an initial 6 month contract which is likely to extend due to the project pipeline in place.
Please click Apply Now to send your CV for immediate consideration or email Jason Bidwell on email@example.com (0292705238).