Working for one of Australia's largest financial institutions in their Advice team. The role will be based in the Sydney CBD.
This is a 6 Month Contract position as a Business Analyst with a strong Data Governance and Modelling background. You will be working on a compliance project where you will be involved in identifying in breaches. You will need to understand reports, where the data is coming to and from and articulate this back to the business. Over the 6 months, you will be engaging with stakeholders, running workshops and taking them through a journey
For this role, you will need to have the following skill set;
- Solid background in a Business Analyst position
- Experience working with Data Modelling, Data Governance
- Demonstrated experience of end to end Business Analyst work
- Ideally, you will have knowledge of Advice and experience working on a compliance project
- Candidates must carry Permanent Residency or Citizenship to be eligible for this role
For this 6 Month contract, with the opportunity for extension, they are paying an excellent daily rate to be disclosed upon discussion.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please feel free to reach out to Annabel on (02) 927 05229
If you want to apply for this role, please press APPLY NOW! They will be moving very quickly to get you started ASAP!